Frequently Asked Questions
BioCoal is a type of fuel which can be used as a replacement for Black Coal, Wood, Oil, Gas all used as fuel. BioCoal is enviornmental friendly product made out of natural waste and is also known as “BioCoal Briquettes”.
- Furnace Oil
Very low ash content as low as 2 to 5% compared to 20% to 40% in coal.
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal due to uniform diameter.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
- is Eco friendly & Renewable Energy fuel.
- is Economical and cheaper than other solid fuels i.e. coal & wood.
- has high thermal calorific value around 4000 Kcal/Kg.
- is pollution free because there is no sulfur or any hazardous material.
- has lower ash content 2 to 5%. There is no fly ash when burn.
- provides consistent high burning efficiency due to the low moisture.
- contains high density & Higher Fix Carbon value.
- is easy for transportation, feeding & combustion due to unique shape.
- is more uniform in combustion compared to other coal.
- Gasifier System applications;
- Refractory Industries;
- Chemical Industries;
- Milk plant;
- Vegetable plants;
- Spinning Mill;
- Leather Industries;
- Rubber Industries;
- Ceramic Industries;
- Solvent Extraction Plant;
- Dyeing Units;
- Food processing Industries;
- Textile Unit;
- Lamination Industries;
- Brick making units;
- Any Industrial thermal application;
- Fuel for FIREPLACE in cold countries.
Packaging is done on request basis and the buyer is charged separately for the same. Normally we do direct loading on trucks to transport to your desired destination.
Please get in touch with us by mail to get more details on the same.